Monday, December 1, 2008

A New Week, A New Month

Howdy Folks,
Well, it's a new week and a new month, and Christmas is almost upon us. We still haven't got our decorations up, but hope to this next weekend. I have been busy putting together swome new items for both eBay and my Bonanzle Booth, including some old Lionel Train Sets with a bunch of accessories, an old box of marbles I came across, some vintage China dishes, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Just a brief note today, as I try to get something blogged each day except Sunday when I try to give my opinions a rest. So, take care all, and I hope to see you here from time to time. I'll be working on some more informative articles throughout the week as I try to develope a more regular format for these daily blogs. Until next time,
Adios,
Whiskey Jack

Today's Word of Wisdom: "Always remember, you can't unsay a cruel thing."

No comments: