Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Week Online

Howdy Folks,
Well, I've just finished my week with online sales, and things didn't go as well as I had hoped they would. I just had my first Bonanza sale on Bonanzle.com. I had a couple of folks stop by, but no sales. Ebay did a little better, but not much. But I do have to say that I cannot complain. We can't all have everything we want when we want it. I still have high hopes that Bonanzle will take off and become an online selling venue to be reckoned with. And eBay? Well, I don't think its going away anytime soon. I still enjoyed myself today as much as I do when I have a good week, and I think that's the number one thing, because if you don't enjoy what you are doing, then why do it? I'm looking forward to putting up some new items on eBay and in my Bonanzle Booth, and I'm very much looking forward to my next Bonanzle Sale. Well, that's about it for tonight, so until next time,
Adios,
Whiskey Jack


Todays Word of Wisdom:
"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time."

No comments: