Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Book Nook is Up and Running - Sort of!

Howdy Folks,
Well, the Book Nook is up and running - sort of! And I have to say that I am kind of excited about it.I will be offering used books from all sorts of different genres, such as Horror, Westerns, Mysteries, Suspense and Thrillers, Medical related (for physical health, mental health, alternative healing, spiritual health, etc.), Christian and Spiritual books, Animal Care, Hobbies, Self-Help and Do-it-Yourself books, Humor and many others. The Book Nook only has a little over 50 books in it now, and I still have a couple of hundred to get listed there, and I am offering Free Books as well. The link to the Book Nook is here: Whiskey Jack's Book Nook. So if you have a few minutes, come check us out! And be sure to check back often as I'll be putting more books up on a daily basis.

Also, once I get the Book Nook set up completely (although I am selling there now, I still need to get it plugged into Google Analytics and Google Date Feed, etc.), I'll be able to devote more time to this blog, and get back to putting up the articles that I so very much enjoy, those about antiques and collectibles and selling online. So, until next time,
Adios,
Whiskey Jack

No comments: