Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Few Quick Notes

Howdy Folks,
I only have a few minutes tonight, but I did want to post something, even if it is brief. I still don't know how to put links into my blog, but I do want to pass along a couple of web site addresses for you to check out. The first is the Auction Wally Show. If you haven't heard the show before, I would definitely encourage you to do so. Walt Kolenda and his co-host Mitzi Swisher have a wonderful show, full of humor and great information relating to antiques, collectibles, vintage items and selling online. Here is the web address where you can go to access the archives of all of the shows:

http://auctionwally.libsyn.com/

Now, then, they have just started a brand new podcast, called "Brainstorming Bonanzle" which is focused on, of course, buying and selling on Bonanzle.com, which is a fairly new addition to the online buying and selling universe. The web address for this show is:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=31369&cmd=tc

You can also access the archives for this show at this address. Until I can figure out how to make links in the blog, you'll have to cut and paste the addresses into your browser to get to the sites. I apologize for this, and I hope you'll bear with me as I learn how to do this.
Well, until next time,
Adios

No comments: