Monday, November 24, 2008

THE BLOG - Day Two

Well Howdy Folks,
Here it is, day two of "The Blog." Still not too much to report, as I am still working on trying to figure this thing out. I would however, like to send out a big thanks to Auction Wally of Auctionwally.com and Mitzi Swisher of Vintagegoodness.com, who have really inspired me to try harder with my online sales efforts. Aside from selling on eBay (who I sometimes think is the devil!), I have also recently set up a booth at Bonanzle.com. Both are under the handle Whiskey Jack's Trading Post, so they aren't too hard to find. As soon as I can figure out how to put links into these posts, I will. I would really appreciate it if everyone took a moment to check out Auction Wally's blog and his website, and also Mitzi Swisher's blog and website. These two are really something. They also have two weekly podcasts, "The Auction Wally Show" and "Brainstorming Bonanzle" I don't klnow how to put the links to these shows in this blog yet, but as soon as I figure it out, I will. Well, until next time, this is Whiskey Jack saying adios till next time. Keep checking back and before you know it, I'll figure this thing out and start putting in some links and photos. I'll also be talking about my week on eBay and Bonanzle, and some things about new treasures I have found and news that concerns the antiques and collectibles that are out there. Take care and have a wonderful day.

No comments: