Sunday, February 22, 2009

Whiskey Jack's Trading Post Update

Howdy Folks,
Just a quick update to let you all know that I've posted some new items up in my eBay store. I made a trip to town to do a little shopping, and I found some pretty nice little treasures, including a pair of Pfaltzgraff Latte Mugs in the Heritage White pattern. A little research showed that this pattern was first introduced in 1963. I don't think these mugs are from 1963, as i don't think there was much call for lattes back then, but they are nice none the less. The treasures I like the best, though, are four pieces of Lefton China in their Fruit Fantasia pattern. I found a covered sugar bowl, matching creamer, napkin holder and spoon rest. I was unable to find out much about this particular pattern, other than that is fairly rare, and there aren't too many pieces of it for sale. When I checked with Replacements.com (I telephoned them), I was told that even though they knew of the pattern, they had never been able to find any to have in stock.

At any rate, there are some more treasures up that I thought my great customers may like to take a look at. And if you have any questions about any of them, please feel free to ask. Until next time, this is ol' Whiskey Jack sayin' Adios!

No comments: