Friday, December 31, 2010

Out With The Old and In With The New! Happy New Year!

Well, another year has come and gone! 2010 has had its ups and downs, good times and not so good, but we’re mostly all still here. It is my sincerest wish that 2011 finds all of you in good health, and prosperous!

I’m looking forward to the coming year, and learning new ways to market the Trading Post, and increasing online sales. As you all know, this year I ventured onto Face Book and Twitter, and I did see a small increase in my Bonanza sales. It makes me wonder if just maybe there is something to this whole social networking thing. One thing is for sure though, I have met many good folks on Face Book, and I enjoy the time I can manage to get on and visit with everyone.

I have found that many of my new Face Book friends are Bonanza sellers, and many of them I have known for the past couple of years on Bonanza. I bring this up because I have found that it is infinitely easier to communicate with them on Face Book, than it was on Bonanza. I sort of like the whole chat thing on Face Book. Not to take anything away from the Bonz chat feature (which I think is great), but I never know when folks are going to be in their booth, and if I can chat with them there. I am fairly confident, however, they I will catch up with them on Face Book, and I enjoy that very much!

I recently received an invite to hook up with another Bonanza friend on LinkedIn. I haven’t responded yet mainly because I keep forgetting to, but also because I don’t yet fully understand how the whole thing works. But that is on my agenda to do!

I guess my New Year’s Resolutions nearly all include honing my marketing skills (which are for the most part non-existent), in the hopes of increasing sales. Something we all hope to do!

No comments: