Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Little Bit of Shameless Self Promotion!

Howdy Folks!
Well, in case you couldn't tell, I've been fiddling around with the way the blog looks (I hope you like the new look!), and I have added the "share" buttons at the bottom of each article. This way anyone reading the articles can tweet them, or buzz them, or email them, or post them to their Face Book wall, or whatever. (yes, this is a hint! So tweet, buzz, email and post away!).

Christmas is coming, and is just around the bend, so I hope everyone is getting ready as best they can. I know I am. Just in case anyone needs some great gift suggestions, I would suggest heading over to Bonanza.com. There are some great folks over there with some really great booths just loaded down with some of the best Christmas gifts you can hope to find anywhere!

While you're over there on Bonanza, be sure to stop by and say howdy to my good friend, and brand new grandma, Peg, at the Finding Friends Friday booth! And if ya don't mind some shopping suggestions, just check out these great booths:
The Latch String (I love the "Out Montana Way" book!)
@ The Boutique (Wonderful oils, soaps, lotions and more!)
Steamheat (Some great Steampunk items!)
The Old Grainery's Booth (Great vintage furniture and more!)
The Unique Boutique (Great vintage jewelry and more!)
The Auction House (Beautiful Christmas cards - with free shipping, and so much more!)
Dakota Gold and More (Beautiful gold jewelry!)
Bargain Hunter's Web Mall (All sorts of great items at great prices!)
Beetique (Vintage jewelry and accessories!)
Roger's Stuff (One of the best selections of great items on Bonanza!)
Indizona's Variety (Great Selection and Great Prices!)
Shopatusm (Home and garden items, candle holders and more! Beautiful items!)
The CDVD Mart (Great CDs, Old Time Radio, DVDs, Great Items!)
The Secret Garden (Gorgeous jewelry and more!)

And there are just so many more great booths over at Bonanza, and each one featuring wonderful items! Of course, while you're over there at Bonanza, be sure to stop by the Trading Post, and say howdy to Ol' Whiskey Jack! I have all manner of items in my booth from jewelry to western items, to books and much, much more!

So I hope to see y'all around on Bonanza, and also over on Face Book, where I try to be on at least every other evening or so. I sure would like to visit with ya, so stop on by!

No comments: